Saturday, July 7, 2012

Cartoon Workshop with Sirron Norris






Sirron Norris is a famous cartoonist from San Francisco.  He's made murals and he has art classes for children in his studio.  He also created the backgrounds for Bob's Burgers, a comedy animation on TV. Sirron's name is a palindrome!

I went to Potrero library for a drawing workshop with Sirron.  He showed us how to draw expressions in faces - happy, sad, tired, mad, and "who farted?"  I learned some new techniques on how to do faces.  Here are my drawings from yesterday:  My favorite is "Mr. Pear."  





Here's a picture of me at Sirron's mural in Balmy Alley.  



2 comments:

  1. Very cool and expressive! I like all your expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I can be your friend. You have a very exciting life. Update your blog more I have fun reading them.

    ReplyDelete